eduPASS Logo The SmartStudent Guide to Studying in the USA Ask the Advisor
Site MapAbout eduPASS
College Admissions
Financing College
English as a 2nd Language
Passports and Visas
Traveling to the USA
Cultural Differences
Living in the USA
Ask the Advisor
Other Resources


Prepare for the TOEFL Test
Ask the Advisor

If you haven't found the answer to your question about studying in the USA, eduPASS's Ask the Advisor service can help. Use this form to submit your question and receive a response via email from an experienced professional. More than 35 foreign student advisors and international educators have graciously volunteered to answer questions submitted using this service.

Before using this form, please consult one of the following information sources:

  • The nearest educational advising center, US embassy or consulate in your country.
  • The international student advisor at the school you plan to attend or are already attending. He or she is the best source of information for questions regarding your specific circumstances and school-specific procedures.
  • The reference desk of the local public library.

Please note that we do not provide legal advice. It is best to always get a legal opinion from a competent immigration law professional with regard to visa and passport issues.

To ask your question, fill out all of the information below. Be specific, give details, and make sure your email address is correct, otherwise you won't receive a response. You will receive an email response within two weeks.

Your Name:(required)
Home Country:
Field of Study:
Academic Level:
Fax Number:
You are a:
If 'Other' please specify:
Your question is about:(required)

Ask your question:(required)

Form Spam Blocker(required)


Home | Admissions | Financial Aid | Visas | Traveling to the US | English | Culture
Living in the US | Ask the Advisor | Other Resources | Site Map | About eduPASS
Copyright © 2018 by FinAid Page, LLC. All rights reserved.
Mark Kantrowitz, Publisher