eduPASS Logo The SmartStudent Guide to Studying in the USA Other Resources
Site MapAbout eduPASS
College Admissions
Financing College
English as a 2nd Language
Passports and Visas
Traveling to the USA
Cultural Differences
Living in the USA
Other Resources


The Electronic Embassy
This site provides information about and links to the web sites of foreign embassies in Washington, DC.

The Embassy Web (alternate URL)
This site provides a searchable database of diplomatic posts worldwide, including web sites.

Related Organizations

EducationUSA is operated by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State to provide information about studying in the USA. It includes a list of education advising centers around the world. The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs promotes international educational and cultural exchange programs and English language training programs. They also provide information about studying in the US, the Fulbright program, and the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. For more information, send email to

US Department of State
In the US, the Secretary of State is the equivalent of the foreign minister in other countries. The Department of State site provides information about US foreign policy and a list of US embassies and consulates worldwide. For more information, call 1-202-647-4000 or write to U.S. Department of State, 2201 C Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20520.


Home | Admissions | Financial Aid | Visas | Traveling to the US | English | Culture
Living in the US | Ask the Advisor | Other Resources | Site Map | About eduPASS
Copyright © 2018 by FinAid Page, LLC. All rights reserved.
Mark Kantrowitz, Publisher